Terms of Service
Applicants/Students should be aware and take notice of the following terms of service stated herein:
1. (a) Applicants are to pay a service fee as the case maybe which covers two specific purpose as stated herein:
I. It covers visa application in part, while the rest.
II. covers admission application in part.
(b)(I )As regards the processing of admission application; applicants should take notice that all payment for admission purposes should be maid after admission is secured. Admission is however deemed to have been secured where the admission offer letter either Conditional or Un-conditional is ready from his/her foreign institution of choice.
II. Once admission is secured, applicant’s failure to make payment of hundred dollars($100) or any such amount agreed upon for the purpose of his/her processed admission will amount to a BREACH OF CONTRACT which will entitle us to maintain legal actions against him/her.
C. As regards VISA application fee; applicants are to make payments before we commence processing of his/her visa application.
I. Where the applicant refuse to make payment for his visa application, we will not commence processing which will lead to the forfeiture of his admission.
D. Once visa is secured, applicant’s failure to make payment #200,000 ( Two hundred thousand naira) or any such amount agreed upon for the purpose of his/her processed visa will amount to a BREACH OF CONTRACT which will lead to forfeiture of visa and admission
2. That Students/Applicants are to provide by themselves all necessary documents required/requested for admission processing as we will not be liable for any form of mishap resulting from student’s/applicant’s failure to produce such document upon request or delayed submission.
3. Payments are to be made OkayExpress account number as we will not take liability for any mishap caused due to delayed payment by student/applicant.
4. Where documents such as WAEC result or NECO result or Transcript or any form of certificate or National ID Card or any other documents of such nature are required/requested. It shall be the duty of Students/Applicants to ensure the originality/veracity of such documents, as we will not take liability both civil and criminal where a fake/forged document is presented.
5. As agents our duty is to help process your travel wishes, at such, we will not be held liable where applicant/student is denied admission or access into their desired/chosen school or country.